Here the links I love from around the web:
- For visitors and Instagram addicts you can now check out Denver’s popular sites via light-rail or check them out on bike.
- Want to check out the fall colors, not sure where to go? Here are Kentwood’s tips for the best drives just don’t forget your fall home maintenance.
- Amazon can save time and money on deciding where to building their second location. NYTimes made the decision for them. I have to agree.
- Denver’s first #girlboss in wine. #slay
- The city is currently reviewing options to assist people struggling with the lack of affordable housing. The Coloradan is doing their part by announcing 33 affordable units in Union Station. The latest market stats suggest the winds might be changing for sellers.
Have questions about the market? Is it a good time for you to buy? sell? Stop sitting on the fence and lets grab a coffee. No matter what the headlines say, the best time for you to get in the market is when the timing is right for you.