Here the links I love from around the web:
1. Take me out to the ballgame. I love Opening Day, even if I don’t always make it to the game. The sun is out, Denverites don purple and white and play hooky. Save on the ticket and just head to a patio in LoDo I promise you will still have fun..
2. Parties for a cause! Derby Party has grown from its days at Wash Park to the 2nd largest Derby in the country. Why I will always be proud to be a CSU Ram. I recommend checking this party out at least once. You just may not run into me at it. Another Annual party worth checking out at least once in your time in Denver is the Denver Barn Party.
3. Get out of town and celebrate Closing Day at Breck. You don’t have to take the plunge to have fun.
4. Culture! Take in Denver’s Jazz Fest or on a rainy day, I might check out the new exhibit at DAM at or practice my gathering skills at the Denver flea
5. Fresh air and fresh linens we’ve played and now we have to clean. Take these additional tips with a grain of salt. I file it under can’t hurt.