We love real estate, the variety of homes in the Denver metro area, and working with clients. Our combined 25+ years of experience in the industry are an asset to your home buying or selling process. Colorado is our home and we are excited to show people everything it has to offer. We have been through the boom and bust and back to the current boom. This is the most exciting time to make a real estate move yet!
We are energetic and great listeners. We are both proud to call our friends, family and we treat our clients like both. As a team we can better meet your needs by being in two places at once, have the power of two brains and having two hearts focused on finding you your dream home.
Emily has been a long time resident of LoHi neighborhood and Keri lives in Congress Park, so we know Denver! We had an amazing, spectacular 2015 of which we are very proud; selling over $13,000,000 in real estate – 36 transactions. Our price points range from the mid 100’s to the 1 million. We work with everyone from first time buyers to long-term investors. We are creatively strategic, patient and experienced. Our goal is to have clients for life!
More about Emily:
I grew up in Arvada, Colorado, 15 minutes outside of Denver. After high school graduation I spent a year at CU Boulder before dreams of the coast took me to the Pacific Northwest for college.
I spent many years working as a Project Manager during Seattle's dot.com boom. In addition, I logged countless hours volunteering for an all-ages music venue.
I returned to Denver in 2001 to be closer to my family. The choice to go into real estate was a natural transition for me. Real Estate utilizes my skills in managing a project to get to a launch, or in the case of buying a house, to the closing table. Also I apply the same creativity I used to solve problems that popped up during live concerts to helping people achieve their home owning goals.
I relish working with first-time buyers, move-up buyers, sellers, and investors. I am a tough negotiator and my 10+ years in the real estate industry have given me insight to the process that only comes with experience.
I currently reside in a quirky 1890's Victorian in LoHi with my chef fiance Chris, and our dogs Brooklyn & Hugo. I look forward to hearing your real estate needs and becoming part of your team.
More about Keri:
Since the early 2000s, I’ve been matching buyers with their dream homes and helping sellers get the best price on their home sale across the Denver Metro area. One of my specialties is arranging personalized tours to people relocating to the Denver area. I know this city inside and out and love to lend my expertise helping people figure out where and how they will thrive in Denver (and also where all the best restaurants are!) Denver is great, and I have enjoyed watching this city grow into one of the country’s most desired places to live.
Some reasons I continue to receive referrals:
1. I’m a good listener. You may need help articulating you wants and needs as you start your buying or selling process. I’m here to understand your goals and make sure you are understood throughout the process.
2. I’m quick to respond. Time matters in this business. I am here to make sure you have the information you need to make confident decisions. I won’t leave you hanging.
3. I am well-connected. Having worked in Denver’s real estate for over ten years, I can put seamless, no-fuss deals together on and off market with my many numerous realtor connections.
I’ve been in the Colorado Realtor network a long time and have been involved in our community. Some of my accolades include:
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
I can handle highly competitive negotiations with ease. Sometimes deals can fall through or get held up on an issue. Never fear! I will remain calm and focused on our goal throughout any drama and find a win/win solution.
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
This designation means I have demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
1) I serve as the liaison to the Builder Realty Council, where I receive firsthand knowledge of new projects coming up in Denver Metro area and connect with most builders in Colorado.
2) I am currently serving as the Central District Committee co-chair, where we help to organize events that educate our peers about the latest issues impacting the Denver market. We also raise funds and awareness for non-profits like Mercy Housing.
So whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, empty nester, or you have a great home you’re looking to sell, I will hustle hard to help you reach your real estate goals. Call me today and let’s get you in or out of your house easily, comfortably, and at a great value.
When I’m not working, I’m always on the hunt for Denver’s latest and greatest in food and music. You can also often find me on my yoga mat.